Theeb Basheer wrote:
Dear Friend,

Would you be excited if I told that YOU COULD EARN $3,500 EVERY DAY from a web site
that gets only 100 visitors a day... and sells a product that costs less than $150?

You could be earning over $100,000 every month!

This isn't hype. And this certainly is no joke! It's rare that I am this impressed by
a marketing technique... but this literally blew my mind! This is information that we
are sharing with our subscribers only -- so listen up!

I watched in utter amazement as this guy (who we'll call "Mr. H" for the moment)
turned...

100 visitors a day into $1,277,500 a year in profits!

... and he's just starting out!

Get this -- he expects to be earning $10,000,000 a year when he's finished
implementing this SIMPLE, yet totally INGENIOUS MARKETING STRATEGY!

This isn't about banner advertising... search engines... or newsgroups. And it's
certainly not about some rare, high priced product... or huge volumes of traffic. It's
about none of that.

This guy has developed AN ENTIRELY NEW WAY TO MARKET YOUR BUSINESS on the Internet! And he's
blown the gimmicky theories of those "so-called" marketing experts right out of the
water!

He's proven that -- using this one totally brilliant marketing strategy -- the small
business owner can EARN HUGE PROFITS CONSISTENTLY! Day after day, month after month...
the sales just keep rolling in!

What's his secret? I can't tell you here. There's not enough room in this e-mail!

It took a 90-minute audiotape to capture the original interview with this marketing
genius... and ANOTHER tape to answer the questions of 130 participants!

However, you're in luck! For the FIRST TIME EVER, "Mr. H's" blueprint for success is
being released...

Like I said before, it's really rare that I endorse marketing material... but as soon
as I heard his unique success formula, I knew that I had a responsibility to share
this EXTREMELY PROFITABLE information with our subscribers.

This guy has really proven that ANY SMALL ONLINE BUSINESS can earn big money... using
the right approach!

To begin learning "Mr. H's" proven techniques and start making your web site a huge
success story, I highly recommend that you check out

http://www.marketingtips.com/t.cgi/823254/directsales

And don't hesitate! This limited-time opportunity to discover his secrets will only be
available for a few more days!

Sincerely,

theeb basheer
Mooo!