I'm developing a site with information about songs, albums and artists. I would like to have the song lyrics as well, but i don't know how i should approach it.

What i want is basically a way for many users to update, add or delete parts of a text (the lyric). It will probably only be 'trusted' users that'll be able to do it (users that has added more than x artists/albums/songs). How can i make a CVS-like system, where you can see the changes people made, maybe roll back to an earlier version etc. etc.?

I think i'll use MySQL, but if you think it's easier to use XML or something else, that'll be fine with me (as long as it's generally available).

Thank you in advance guys :)

--
Daniel Schierbeck