Yes, this is what is missed: enctype="multipart/form-data"

Thanks !

DT

At 11:20 AM 9/8/2004 +0600, raditha dissanayake wrote:
Deependra b. Tandukar wrote:

I tried this form to upload a file.

<form action="./upload.php" method="post">

This very code works in my home computer. I tried this with my local server at my office and my web server, both give the same message what is the wrong with it.

Suprised that it worked at all the  shouldbe : enctype="multipart/form-data"

DT

--
Raditha Dissanayake.