I'm in the habit of putting all my form variables into an array (ie:
<input type="text" name="f[firstname]" value="<? echo $f['firstname']; ?>">) so
that I have a nice little package to pass to functions. My question is can you
put files into those as well? If so how does it handle the $file_name and
$file_size variables PHP creates?

--Joe

 *                    Joe Stump - PHP/SQL/HTML Developer                      *
 * http://www.care2.com - http://www.miester.org - http://gtk.php-coder.net   *
 * "Better to double your money on mediocrity than lose it all on a dream."   *