Two options:

1. nl2br($posteddata) - This converts all the \r\n's to <br>'s so that
it comes out with the same carriage returns as the person who inputed it
gave it

2. Use HTML "<pre>" tabs to do the same thing.

I think that's the trickiest thing about using textarea to input then
regurgitate the data.   Everything else should come out pretty much the
same.

-TG