Hello,

On 09/14/2004 11:46 AM, Diana Castillo wrote:
I need the latest version of curl , or at least version 7.10.5 , but the last version of php I have has libcurl 7.10.2, how can I upgrade CURL without upgrading php ? (Version 5.0 of php doesnt work)

Depending on your system, it may be possible to upgrade Curl without upgrading PHP itself.

OTOH, if you tell what you would like to do with Curl, it may be possible to suggest an alternative solution that does not require upgrading curl.

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

http://www.phpclasses.org/