Hi,

I have checked the recent list archives and looked up various PHP functions.
I know what I want should be simple but, apparently not simple enought for
me.

I have a mysql database that has a date field and a time field.

I want users to be able to enter a date and a time in text boxes on an html
form and have them end up in the database.

I am having no trouble connecting to the database and running queries
against the database but I cannot get the dates and times into the database.

Of course I also want to search for the database for an entered date on
another form.

I am not having trouble with SQL statements or mysql_connect() or anything
like that just taking a date as a string from a text box and getting into a
DATE field in a mysql database.

What obvuios thing did I miss?  Note I am not using the system date or time
stamp, these are entered dates.

Regards,

Scott