I could have sworn that there was a function that dropped ALL GET values
into an associative array. Kind of the inverse of "http_build_query".

At any rate, you can keep doing (isset($_REQUEST['mov']) AND
isset($_REQUEST['year'])) and such.  Is that your question?  How do you
do AND and OR operations?

-TG