i'm mail admin and works with spam filters .... I tell you some tricks
to fix your problem:

1- If you email is HTML based, it should be correct.....
2- If you put a "unsuscribe" code with the email address of the
recipient the spam filter "score" high your email.
3- If you send a mail header X-Mailer: PHP some filters "score" high

This are only a little tricks , for testing you should install a test
spam filter , for example bogofilter, spamassassin ,or DSPAM. For
example i have spamassassin configured to tell me what rules score my
messages.

P.D: Sorry for my bad english

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 15:14:14 -0500, Kristopher Spencer-Yates
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As many of you may have noticed, A friend and I have noticed the odd
> text at the bottom of spam.  My friend once stated "What if this is some
> secret code.. they send it to everyone to hide that it is code.. but the
> person it is intended for knows how to decipher?"   Hmm.. interesting.
> So that got me to coding.. I havent had much time to tinker but I do
> have some Fred Wrixon books.. anyway overall just getting started on
> this off-time project.  If this strange text at bottom of spam is indeed
> some ciphertext, they are probably using some old cipher methods.  This
> thought is based simply on comparing known cipher appearance to that of
> the text in spam and often seeing some similarities.
>
> I was wondering if anyone else has wondered the same thing about the
> wierd text at the bottom of a lot of the spam, and if anyone has ever
> used PHP to create any cipher tools in an attempt to crack the following:
>
> Columnar Transposition ciphers
> Word transposition ciphers
> Franklin-Dumas cipher
>
> My first round is creating a script that goes through and takes various
> combinations (1st letter of each word, 3rd letter of every 3rd word,
> etc., etc., etc.,)  I guess this is considered letter transposition
> ciphering.  I have some vague ideas to incorporate dictionary database..
> so if my script attempts to decrypt a peice of text with "method 402"
> and the result contains actual words from a dictionary, it will flag it
> or save it to a seperate database.. something along those lines.
>
> This is just for fun... no one is sponsoring/financing anything here..
> just wondering if anyone is interested in sharing ideas and/or code,
> philosophy, etc.  Of course, this could be done in any language, or even
> on paper... I can burn a ream of notebook paper fast doing double
> columnar by hand but my interest is using PHP specifically.   I figure,
> even if my friend is just crazy and no one is sending secret messages
> inside spam, it is at least going to be fun, rewarding in knowledge and
> the sharing of information and ideas.  And if we do crack something,
> maybe Fred Wrixon can mention PHP in his next book.  :)
>
> Kris

-- Fernando Gutierrez Perez --
gmeileando un poco :)