[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I know this is going to be tough but I need a hosting company that supports
PHP5, has unlimited disk space and a good amount of bandwidth with a
decently fast connection for a decent price. I realize that this might be
rare, but is anyone offering such a package like this anywhere? My client
doesn't want a dedicated server because it costs too much for him at the
moment. He wants to build a music website where people can download free
music from. The music is recorded by him and he has artists that are eager
to get their music out there into the public. Any suggestions on a temporary
shared hosting company for him? Any help would be appreciated.

1. There is no such thing as unlimited disk space. When have you heard of an unlimited disk?

2. Decently fast connection -- this could be my home DSL at 512/512

Get more realistic expectations, then hop on over to http://www.webhostingtalk.com

<full_disclosure>
I'm a Community Guide at webhostingtalk, but I have no other interests
in the board
</full_disclosure>