If you have a Linux box available here's something to try although it
does have some required software.

http://www.babysimon.co.uk/khtml2png/index.html

There is also a link on the site for a commercial product for Windows that
does the same thing.

I can't endorse either one as I have not used them. Just giving the
information.

Ed