From: Bo Deng [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 12:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Cannot write data in session file

I just move the web pages from windows to linux. But the session variable doesn't
work. And I found that in the \tmp directoy, it has
sess_****(MD5) file,but with empty contents,just 0 byte.

BTW, I run a linux virtual host under IBM s390. the code works well in windows and
other linux systems(not virtual host).

So how to fix it ?

Thank you!