On 04 Apr 2001 17:25:14 +0100, TV Karthick Kumar wrote:
>     Instead I would like to get rid of one comma in between the email
> address and just display and sepearte it with only comma, instead of two
> commas and it should work for all the combinations that's possible.
>
>     What are the possible ways to do that ?. Even I am trying out here.
>     My Code:

try:

<?
unset($vars['send_email']);
$email = array("home_email1","home_email2","work_email1","work_email2");
foreach ($email as $em) {
        if (strlen($svars[$em])) {
                if (strlen($vars['send_email'])) $vars['send_email'] .= ", ";
                $vars['send_email'] .= $svars[$em];
?>

--
 php developer / CoreTrek AS        | Clarke's Conclusion:  Never let your
 Sandnes / Rogaland / Norway        | sense of morals interfere with doing the