But Outlook Express, like most Microsoft products, use an embedded
version of IE to display HTML documents.  Which makes sense, no sense
having two HTML rendering engines on the same box.  I'm not sure why it
WOULDN'T send the post data if the HTML form in email was properly set
up with <form action="http://www.server.com/scriptname.php";
method="POST">

Passing it via the URL, as suggested, would fix the problem.  You'd
retrieve the data with $_GET then.  But what would someone do if they
didn't have access to the script receiving the information, is the real
question.

-TG

  http://server.com/showorder?id=1234

Curt
--
The above comments may offend you. flame at will.