Hi.

I'm setting up a credit card payment app. When I send the information
through the form I get a result similar to this:

NOT CAPTURED:000000:428930479495:NA:1015:9755676331042890:1:1::::

This is the only data in the result page.

I have never done parsing, and I have no idea of how to get this
information inerted into variables.

The result data is a series of data separated by ':'

Could anyone please give me a hint as of where to look for information
on how to do the parsing, or a short sample script?

And if also someone knows of a good reference manual on scraping and
parsing with PHP, I'd appreciate it.

Thx

Carlos.