Hello,

On 10/15/2004 02:24 PM, Carlos Alberto Bazan-Canabal wrote:
I am working on setting up a VPOS system, and I need to read the
results of sending the CC information to the bank.

When sending the form I am doing it with HTTPS port 443 with POST
method in my form and application/www-form-urlencoded

When I get the results of my submission I get another https URL .
Since I send the form using POST, I get no params in the URL. BTW, GET
is not supported.

What I need to do is be able to read the results of that page so I can
parse them and have the machine understand what was the result of the
credit card charge.

Any idea of how I can get to save the results of that page into a variable?

You can either use Curl functions or fsockopen with OpenSSL support, depending on what is available on your system.

You may want to try this HTTP client class that supports submitting POST requests via SSL as you need in a very simple way and it figures which PHP extension to use to send your requests and collecting the responses if possible with your PHP setup.

http://www.phpclasses.org/httpclient

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos