Hi!

For some new Project of my company I have to create ecards with
text(PostScript) printed into the image. I compiled gd-lib-2.0.1,
T1lib-1.1.1, recompiled php-4.0.4pl1. I was very much pleased with
the results until I used the PHP-Function ImagePSText, since I could
not figure out how I have to define the colors! If I use colors I
allocated with ImageColorAllocate it does not work - I get a
segmentation fault in my error_log! If I use some Integer, I get
different colors whenever I reload the Image!

Any suggestions what I can do about it??

BTW: Running on Linux Kernel 2.2.16; Apache 1.3.17; PHP 4.0.4 pl1

Best regards,
Sebastian