Hello guys,

I don't know if this question is PHP related or not, but, maybe someone remember, have the PHP script be processed if POST request is broken in the middle?

For example: User POSTs 60 KB of text, and then his browser or internet connection crashes, when only 30 of 60 KB was sent to server. Server recieves 30 KB, and think that it is complete POST, then updates some data in Database, and the text is corrupted at the result of this action.

I was surprised that such thing happens. Is this real feature ? or some kind of bug in http/apache/php chain? ://

--
Ilja Polivanovas