Dear Alawi,

I would like to thank you for your complements on the exam. The guys
that wrote it definitely did an excellent job and produced a test of
the highest quality.

Your experience shows that even seasoned developers can enhance their
PHP skills by studying for the exam. This is something I have heard
numerous times and hope it will increase the quality of PHP
development in the market.

Best,
Daniel Kushner

Director of Education
Zend Technologies Ltd.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.zend.com

Learn PHP from the experts, sign up for Zend's
online training starting October 11th
http://www.zend.com/store/education/zend-online-training.php