Can anyone tell me how secure a session variable is.  I realize that if
someone wanted to take the time to break into my site they will eventually
succeed, but I dont want to make it too easy.  I have a database that stores
a username and an encrypted password which both are verifyed when the user
logs in to the site.  Then I have a session variable that I am checking for
on all other pages that tells the page that they are logged in.  I also have
a session variable that holds the users ID in the database.  Certain pages
reference that ID to show the user there data.  Mainly used for a My Account
page.  But If I'm logged in, how easy would it be, if its even possible, to
change the session variable that holds my ID to someone elses ID so I can
get their data.

I hope I have explained myself enough for someone to know what I am talking
about.  If anyone has some good web sites on session security I'd really
like to read them.

Thanks,

Aaron