On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 19:24:42 -0500, j kensler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Time since last post to this list

I ran strings on it thinking maybe there was some hidden text, turned
up nothing.

But if you disassemble the gif into individual frames, there are some
interesting patterns in the graphical time spans.  I have yet to make
any sense of them however.  The part that is really perplexing me is
how the gif starts on a random frame on Chris' site, but will only
start on the first frame in my Konquerer view.

I'm calling it quits but wanted to pass on my findings thus far.

--
Greg Donald
Zend Certified Engineer