I'm in process of creating a online whitepages directory for
a small town phone company and I am having a little difficulty
in refining my selection. My search form has two fields; last
and first name. I would like to be able to have more of a wild
card approach and some refinement when a user enters both a
first and last name. I am unsure how to go about this, should
I restructure my query, or make changes to my PHP. here is the
query I am currently using. and the site is located at
http://whitepages.maadtelco.com/ any assistance/direction is certainly
appreciated.

<snip>
$query = "select * from whitepages WHERE last_name LIKE '$last_name' ORDER
BY last_name" or die("Nothing to see here");
</snip>

Jerry Lake            - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Designer
Europa Communications - http://www.europa.com
Pacifier Online     - http://www.pacifier.com