From: GH [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 11:54 PM
To: Mag
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] READ BEFORE REPLYING TO : Re: [PHP]
UNSUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear EVERYONE WHO HAS POSTED OR WANTS TO POST IN THIS THREAD...

If Ms. Holland managed to get herself off of this list she is not seeing
any of this... however you seem to be FLAMING the rest of the board with
information that is NOT PHP related NOR is it relevant to ANY DISCUSSION
that pertains to a PHP related topic... i.e. PEAR/DataBase/Servers
etc...

CAN WE PLEASE CONSIDER THIS MATTER TO BE CLOSED?
Twenty Four Messages (not counting this #25)  of which almost 18 of them
have been not relavent to this subject. Yes, yesterday it could be said
that it was nice to have a joke at her blatent inability to not read the
unsubscribe instructions even if they are at the end of each message!
However, these messages have been either (1) Beating around the same
bush again and again... or (2) Personal and Rude attacks at an
individual.

Can we please move on to more PHP related discussions...

Thank You
Gary