Hello,

On 10/04/2004 10:24 AM, Php Junkie wrote:
I created a form which can accept 2 file attachments and send an HTML
Email... Everything works great... The files even get attached and sent, the
ONLY problem is... The PDF file I'm sending attached open up empty! They are
all blank.. Like everything has been wiped off from them!!

It sounds like it is arriving corrupted.

You may want to try this other class you can used for the same purpose and AFAIK does not corrupt attachments:

http://www.phpclasses.org/mimemessage

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos