On Thu,  5 Apr 2001 23:46, Zeus wrote:
> I somehow got a feeling, someone is purposely, selling the php-general
> list to some spam companies ;P

Hrm - I got three of these, one via php-general, one via the mirrors list
and one direct to an address that isn't the one I use for php-general
(although it might be the mirrors one).

Hate spammers.

--
David Robley                        | WEBMASTER & Mail List Admin
RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INJURY STUDIES  | http://www.nisu.flinders.edu.au/