Hi guys, I just like to ask those using Macs here as to what editor and/or
IDE they are using for writing PHP codes.

BBEdit is generally consider to be one of the best (note: I said "one of the best", not "best", so let's not start about how emacs, vi, and vim are better) text editors available on any platform. It's very easy to use yet powerful (supports grep, works with Xcode, has command line tools, etc). The new version 8 ties into Apache, letting you test PHP scripts in the application. It's a text editor, not an IDE, though. There are PHP- and SQL-specific libraries built in so that it recognizes function names and such.

Larry