Ramil Sagum wrote:
On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 16:13:07 +0900, Sugimoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thank you for two of you.

dou itashimashite.

This is your problem:

Bad query: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'and Tit like and Aut
like and Auty like ' at line 4

The SQL query you formed may have an invalid syntax. Dakara, $result
does not contain a  valid MySQL resource. Mochiron, next operations
with $result will produce errors:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result...
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result....

What you can do is to debug first your SQL statement:

$sql = "select * from gen_table where GO like ". $_GET["go"].
" and ym like ". $_GET["dt"] .
" and Tit like ".$_GET["ti"]." .
" and Aut like ".$_GET["au"]. " and Auty like ".$_GET["ay"];

print_r($sql);  //show the SQL statement, (remove this when everything
is working)

$result = mysql_query($sql);

print_r to var_dump ha php de debug no ni yaku ni tachimasu!

----

ramil

http://ramil.sagum.net

and now in english...? I don't think I understood even half of what you said... what does "ha php de debug no ni yaku ni tachimasu" mean? or "dou itashimashite" not to mention "dakara" and "mochiron"