Hi All,

We  have successfully installed php3 and php4 under AIX4.3.3 with
Apache1.3.19.
Now we can see the php3-documents in the browser(NS4.7).
In opposition to that the php4-documents are only downloadable.
Is there any setting that is not described in the manual we have to do
therewith the browser can show us both types of php?

Thanks for help,

Markus Mattes

IT-Services and Solutions GmbH                                    business
unit: e-security
IBM Global Services Company                   Phone : +49-221-304-2738 or
-2561, FAX: -2518
Gustav-Heinemann-Ufer 120-122, D-50968 Köln         e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]