Hello,

I am wondering witch way is that best to go with my forms..

Self Referenceing or have the data sent to another page for the
processing.

i.e.
(option one)
My forms page is named "submit.phtml"
<form action="submit.phtml" method="post">

OR
(option two)
My forms page name is "enterdata.phtml"
<form action="submit.phtml" method="post">

and it uses another page to submit the data.
that displays  "DATA SUBMITTED"

Make sense?

The reason I ask is that I am having problems making a field REQUIRED
with option one.
But all of my forms are set up that way.

Thanks for any input.

Curtis