Greg Beaver wrote:
Mike wrote:

I am playing with PEAR_Info on my server. It was working fine, then I upgraded some classes, now it is not.

I think it is because PHP is holding on to the old code from some
require_once functions.

I may be totally wrong but that is all I can think of what would cause this.

Other classes (that I did not execute before updating) work fine.

Is there a way to reset PHP if this is the case?

What did you upgrade?

Greg
the *_once cache is reset on every new request. When your page stops loading, the cache is emptied automatically. Also note that every process has its own cache, so you will never have problems with shared cache and such (unless you have a very very odd system running)