At 15:56 29-10-2004, Richard Davey wrote:
Hello -{,

RB> since this is the test-server, I run with all errors, alerts, and messages
RB> on, but isn't there someway to make PHP just a little more helpful when
RB> this happens ???

Use an IDE that high-lights typos like this for you? Before it even
gets are far as PHP debugging it? Zend Studio for example would do
this (it did it to me several times this morning!)

Thanks ... will look into it :)

Rene

--
Rene Brehmer
aka Metalbunny

If your life was a dream, would you wake up from a nightmare, dripping of sweat, hoping it was over? Or would you wake up happy and pleased, ready to take on the day with a smile?

http://metalbunny.net/
References, tools, and other useful stuff...
Check out the new Metalbunny forums at http://forums.metalbunny.net/