Hi!

Well, I want to send an email to about 300 people. The
problem is that if I use  this method people can see
all the email address of the people whoever it is sent
to.

<?php

$connect = mysql_connect();
$query = "select email from news";
$execute = mysql_db_query("uaegraduate", $query);
while($r = mysql_fetch_array($execute))
{
$email = $r['email'];
$add .= $email . ",";
}

$headers = "From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>\n";
$headers .= "Content-Type: text/html;
charset=iso-8859-1\n";

$subject = "hey";
$to = "$add";
$mailmessage = "hey this is the message";

$mailsomeone = mail($to, $subject, $mailmessage,
$headers);

if($mailsomeone)
{
echo "Success";
}

?>

If I use the above method, all the email  address will
apear in the to: like this:-
To:[EMAIL PROTECTED],[EMAIL PROTECTED],[EMAIL PROTECTED]

and goes on for 300 entries.

Is there any way I can stop this from happening yet
the mails reaching their destination.

Thank You

Cheers!~
Dhaval Desai