Hello,
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason Wong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 9:59 PM
Subject: Re: [PHP] Big table dump stopping in between

On Monday 08 November 2004 07:14, Ritesh Nadhani wrote:

Please do not top post.

I dont know what you mean by that. I just pressed reply all in my outlook.

Here is page that shows phpinfo() in my webserver.

http://www.webyog.com/indexsam.php

As I can see, the configure command has '--enable-safe-mode'  but in the
PHP core configuration - safe_mode is set to off.

It's probably because safe_mode is disabled in php.ini.

The max_execution_time is given to be 30 by default, but in my PHP i have
set set_time_limit(30)

If you want to give your script infinite time to run (ie as much time as it
needs) use:

set_time_limit(0);

Sorry for my previous post but I am actually doing set_time_limit(0) at top of my script.

at the beginning of your script.