Jason Wong wrote:
Methinks you need to install both. pspell provides an interface into aspell, it is aspell which actually does the dirty work. Some distros combine both aspell and pspell in one package, whilst others mat have split them up.

It depends on what version you install. All the latest versions of aspell ( > 0.50 I think) contain both...at least when doing a source install. When they first combined this, I had problems getting php to configure with pspell when both pspell and aspell were installed on the system.

BTW, what's up with your system clock Jason? ;)

--
John C. Nichel
ÜberGeek