--- Ben Ramsey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm not exactly sure what the SQL statement you have
> above is supposed
> to do, but you could just do something like this:
>
> $curdate = date('Y-m-d H:i:s');
> $sql = "SELECT * FROM records WHERE '$curdate' <=
> PostStart;";

I'm having some problems still.  I'm trying to work
here with a Dreamweaver extension and the code is not
clear.  Are there are good tutorials around , to learn
how to create a database search and results page.
Basically there would be about 6 form elements, some
list boxes, some text fields.  The more criteria that
is filled in on the form the more refined the search.
Not sure if this is beyond my skill level or not.
Beginner.

Thank you
Stuart