What web based software project management tool do you use to keep track of
projects, project tasks, customer requests, and bug reports? I need something
that would allow a customer to keep track of his/her project basically and to
use the application to submit bug requests, feature requests, and other
similiar items.

I'm looking at replacing a home-grown solution I wrote in PHP a while back.
I've done the google thing, but everything I've tried doesn't really sit well
with me. So...now I'm turning to my peers for suggestions.

What do you guy's use and/or suggest?

Thanks,
Brent