Ugh, from what I read now I have to re-write all my forms. No fun. Thanks
guys, I was hoping it was something simple.

I would like to ask one thing, here is a simple code that I was using can
someone explain to what need to be change to work with 4.3.4 so that I can
work on my other pages....

<?

$db_name = "mylinks";

$table_name = "links";

$connection = @mysql_connect("localhost","xxx","xxx") or die ("Couldn't
connect");

$db = @mysql_select_db($db_name, $connection) or die ("Couldn't select
database.");

$sql = "INSERT INTO $table_name
                (abc, keywords, links, name)
                        VALUES
                ('$abc', '$keyword', '$links', '$name')";

// echo what should be going into the table...

print "A: $abc, KW: $keyword, LINKS: $links, NAME: $name, SQL: $sql<P>";

$result = @mysql_query($sql, $connection) or die("Couldn't execute query.");

?>

Sorry to ask, just nothing is inserting into the data, and most of the books
I have are from 2000 a little dated.

Payne

PS. Before someone tells me that it not good to post information here,
things have been change to protect my database.