My problem: To upload large files.
Although /etc/php.ini on my Linux server specifies
upload_max_filesize = 8M
post_max_size = 8M
only files smaller than 512 kB are uploaded, while larger files fail with message
"File contains no data"
Everything happens as if php.ini were being ignored, although the parameters in question appear
with correct values on the table generated by phpinfo()
It is failing on my server, but on another server upload works as defined by /etc/php.ini
It must be something in the initialization of the server, or apache, but I don't know where to look.
Did anybody have this experience before?
Thanks