From: Gryffyn, Trevor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 November 2004 16:17
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Giles
Subject: RE: [PHP] IE title bug

This is probably more of a straight HTML/JS/something question.

Do you happen to be using any kind of javascript or vbscript in your
source that does any kind of "application.caption" or "window.title" or
anything like that?

I've used "Application.Caption" in VBA within Excel to update the title
of a window so I could get a quick and dirty status of something being
processed and I've seen odd things happen with that.

If your <title></title> HTML tag looks ok, I'd try to look into any
application. Or window. Stuff in Javascript or VBScript or some other
browser based scripting stuff.

Good luck!

-TG

http://giles.roadnight.name