John Nichel wrote:

Greg Donald wrote:

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:33:41 +0600, Raditha Dissanayake
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

many people in this list believe that people who do not RTFM are lazy
and do not deserve help.

That's because people who expect free help without RTFM are lazy and do not deserve help. How else do you plan to learn the language without RTFM? The knowledge isn't going to just jump into your head.

Great, there goes my theory about sleeping with the PHP manual under my pillow. ;)

I was thinking of doing the same but gave up because i couldn't figure out a way of clicking on the links in my printed version of the manual.

--
Raditha Dissanayake.