Hi Eamon,

It looks like you need to upgrade your code to use the superglobal arrays.
Change print $unitID; to print $_GET['unitID']; and see if that helps.

You can find more information regarding superglobals here:
http://uk.php.net/en/language.variables.predefined

HTH

Adrian Portsmouth
.htaccess Manager - SilkPHP
[e] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[w] www.htaccessmanager.com

This email, its contents and attachments are confidential and may be covered
by legal privilege.  This email contains information intended only for the
person(s) and/or entity named above. The views and opinions expressed are
those of the sender and not necessarily those of SilkPHP or its affiliates.
Any other distribution, copying, review, use or disclosure is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this
message and any attachments without making a copy and advise the sender by
return email - thank you.

This mail and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving
the SilkPHP network. SilkPHP will not be liable for direct, special,
indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of
this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on.