Hello.

I have a problem with downloads with the use of header()

I have this code at the start at the download site:

Header("Content-Type: application/download");

Header("Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=export.txt");

My problem is that the file which is downloaded contains HTML code which I
don't need, and don't want to have there.

Is there some way to take control on what should be written to the file?

I am almost there, I have all the data I want do generate on the file, but
in the start of the file HTML code are written.

Anyone who can help me?

I can't store a file on the server, and then download it, because of some
government rules.

Regards

Christian Johansson