> --- Richard Lynch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Then your new script is broken, as clearly the GET
> > paramters *ARE* there.
>
> Sorry, I'm not following you.  Where are my GET
> parameters ?  The way I've built my present script
> is
> the reults page is grabbing the parameters.  Do I
> need
> to set up GET parameters in the first/search page ?
>

> > Is the new script on a different server or in a
> > different directory?
> > Perhaps with register_globals turned OFF?
> >
> No , same server, The new scripts are in a different
> directory then the previous one. They are not
> related
> or call to each other.Register_globals are set to
> ON.

I don't mean to drag this out as I have my work cut
out for me. I did want to add a few more factors that
perhaps is preventing this script from doing the
things I want.

The first search / results form (the one that works):
a: is really proprietary code which is why I want to
dump it
b: It was created as one page and then I broke the
"grid"(results) portion off, so:
c: In the new scripts the search and results were
created seperately and most of the code is in the
results page.
What I'm saying is in the search form, all that exists
is the form elements themselves and some resultsets
that feed the multi select lists and menu drop downs.

The results page, has the resultset for formulating
the return records, but it also has the query string
code that grabs the parameters explodes and implodes
them.
I'm wondering if perhaps I need some of this code in
the search page.

I wouldn't be throwing this out again, as the scripts
"work", but it's that I need to get the query string
back into the search form and have it display the
parameters there.  I don't even know if that is a
standard function of search pages.  I've done some
googling but have not come up with something that
addresses this type of functionality.

Stuart