I've been trying to figure this out for a day or so now.  Someone needs to
do a concise tutorial with arrays, references, etc. with PHP.  I've got a
class that has a member variable that is an array.  When I try to access it
in a function like this:

print "blah blah blah $this->arrayname['value'] blah";

$this->arrayname evaluates to an array object and ['value'] comes out as a
string.  If I assign it to a variable first like so:

$arraytemp = $this->arrayname;
print "blah blah blah $arraytemp['value'] blah";

it works fine.  However, I know there should be a way to reference it
directly.  Any suggestions on what I have do to as far as brackets, etc. to
force php to evaluate it they way I want?

Scott Delap
SBC Services, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
314-235-6216