Tom wrote:
Hi

I'm batting my head against a wall on this one...
I have a class that has a constructor which sets some initial conditions, and then a public function that does some work. I want to be able to call this function from an external array_walk call, but when I try and reference it as $myClass->myFunction in the array_walk call, I get an error back saying that this is an invalid function.

Allow Monty Python to help you.

<?php

class aClass {
  function aMemberFunction($value, $key, $stuff) {
    print_r("$key: $value.  $stuff!\n");

$myArray = array("item1"=>"firstItem", "item2"=>"secondItem");
$myClass = new aClass;
$stuff = "Your father was a hamster, and your mother smelled of Elderberries!";
array_walk($myArray, array($myClass, 'aMemberFunction'), $stuff);

?>

--
Teach a person to fish...

Ask smart questions: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html