Hello,

I am offering php hosting with features at a price no one else has, as
far as I know.  I'm not going to create a giant web hosting service.
I'm doing this to pay for my web portal.

- This web portal has been operated by the same person (my partner)
for over four years. I have been a co-administrator for about six
months.
- this is on a dedicated server with OC3+ connection, bandwidth is
guaranteed
- 24/7 uptime is guaranteed, last reboot was 2/12/01. This site will
not be down for more than one hour per year.
- The computer running this site is at a web server farm in a
protected building. Any hardware that fails is replaced immediately.
- no bandwidth sucking sites are allowed, e.g. porno, fileserver,
video, etc.
- php 4.02 is installed
- perl 5.0x and DBI are installed
- MySQL 3.23.32 and PostgreSQL 7.0.3 are set up
- You get a total of two databases
- You get five email addresses, telnet, ssh, and ftp access
- I will set up your domain name for an extra $15 or you can put your
site at www.singlesconnection.org/<your username>
- you get 40MB of hd space
- webserver is Apache 1.3.12 and Red Hat Linux with kernel 2.2.18
- hardware - Pentium II with 128MB ram, scsi hard drive

My name is Jeffrey Greer. You can mail me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can view more info at
http://www.singlesconnection.org/services/php_hosting.php

--
Jeff Greer
- B.S. computer science - Univ. MO - Rolla