I would like to be able to turn on-screen errors on and off selectively within
scripts. I have tried using the error_reporting() function but this stops error
messages going to the log file, which I want always to happen. It seems to me that I
want to set the display_errors configuration option within my scripts. Is this
possible, or is there an other way to do what I want?

TIA

Euan Greig
Technical Consultant
BRANN DATA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
01285 645997

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and
not necessarily the Company. This email and any files transmitted with
it, including replies and forwarded copies (which may contain alterations)
subsequently transmitted from the Company, are confidential and solely for
the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient
or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, be
advised that you have received this email in error and that any use is
strictly prohibited.