Richard Lynch wrote:
Dominic Schanen wrote:

I've written several command line scripts to run as scheduled tasks on a
Windows 2000 Server machine. They run fine, no problems. However, the
application log is filling up with errors stating that windows was
unable to unload my registry profile. I know the PHP scripts are at

Hmmmm. Did you have it set up to open an MS-DOS window and then KEEP it open? Maybe then the Task Scheduler can't close those windows, and that's what is keeping the Registry Profile open, whatever that is.

I just wanted to add: I recently posted on this topic in either this group (or maybe it was php-windows). Search the archives for how I do command line PHP in Windows.

-- Newbies: learn how to phish!

Ask smart questions http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
php-general archives http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-general&w=2
PHP Manual http://www.php.net/manual/en/index.php