From: Mikey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Jan 19, 2005 4:13 PM
To: "'[php] PHP General List'" <php-general@lists.php.net>
Subject: [PHP] NT domain info

Hi NG!

Does anyone here know of a way of getting at the user account information
from a windows domain controller from a Linux box, specifically in PHP?

I was thinking of writing a COM object for the windows box running a simple
socket service for updates, but that seems like an awful lot of coding (not
to mention having to write COM garbage).  Has anyone else here had to tackle
a similar problem, or does anyone know enough about Windows and domain
accounts to be able to point me in the right direction?

TIA,

Mikey