> I think once a week would be more than enough. You have to actually
> hope the newbies even read it, most of them don't even think they are
> "newbies" :)

Perhaps the most appropriate subject would be "Posting Guide - Read before
sending"

Regardless of one's experience, one would expect to read that.

That said:  This *is* PHP General, and there are plenty of people, self
included, who can *read* some chunks of the manual, but...

Reading does not guarantee comprehension, so there will always be posts
about everything.

I tend to just assume that people read and failed to understand, if they
seem to at least have some grasp on what they are typing.

Keeps my blood pressure down :-)

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm